My Followers

Monday 23 March 2015

FIFTH POST

Hiah! As I said in my last blog post I was going to the 'Eisterddfod'.
Well I've had my results and it turns out that I had; One 4th place, no 3rd place, one second place & 5 1st places!!!!! OMG! my mom was just screaming her head off (LOL!) Today I have never been so tired in my life. I am tired from two days ago from the 'Eisterddfod', but last night I was sleeping and I dreamt  I fell off a cliff. but in reality I fell out/off my bed, and I hurt my knee "AWWWWWCH!!!!!" I screamed as my knee was bleeding inside. I went down the stairs to my mothers bedroom. She asked me "What was that noise?"
I replied "Mammy, I hurt my knee!"
"How?"
"I fell off/out of my bed."
"Oh. you silly boy (in a nice way)"
So yeah don't forget to leave a comment for more embarrassing story's
Okay,goodbye shugahs! x

1 comment:

  1. Da iawn ti yn yr Eisteddfod, gobeithio bod y pen glin yn ell cyn y triplawr yr afon.

    ReplyDelete